Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Most Frequently Asked Question

So I finally have an answer for all those of you who are asking, "when do you find out if Baby is a boy or girl?". Two weeks from today we should have an answer for you because that is when we get our first ultrasound. Place your bets now! I have included the following countdown clock for your convenience (thanks Jason!).


5 comments:

Nina said...

There is nothing like seeing him/her on the monitor for the first time. It is a really emotional experience. We will be checking back for updates and are glad you are keeping us in the loop on progress.
-Cousin Adam and his wife Nina

Jason_Lenentine said...

Countdowns...COOOOL!

We LOVE countdowns down here...

If you have a boy I vote for "Yuri". If you have a girl I vote for "Valentina". Those are good names.

Love,

Cousin Jason Alexei & Uncle Jason Theodore

Jennifer Ebner said...

I got five on it being a boy!

Anonymous said...

Jen, I'm with you. I've been dreamin' boys. And I been drawn to the cutest little boy clothes. Strange since up to now I've been drawn to all things pink with Lisa and Leslie.

Donna Griffin said...

Has anyone voted for twins yet? Heeheehee.....just jokin'!

I could be politically correct and say, "It doesn't matter...blah, blah, blah." However, I've not been known to be very P.C. in my lifetime, so....

I'm voting........GIRL!

Good luck - I can't wait to hear the outcome!

Love,
Donna