These are photos from Baby Bash 2007 on September 15 where about 50 freinds and family celebrated babies, bbq and beer...a great fall day to celebrate! Joe made some awesome pulled pork and brisket and everyone had fun playing bean bags. The whole day was perfect!
I'm about 28 weeks pregnant here.




Nati Trip
We took a road trip to see Amanda and Chris's new baby, Megan in Cincinnati. She is the cutest! Here are some photos from our road trip.
I'm about 29 weeks pregnant here
Me and Jen wasting time at Hardees after lunch on our way to the Nati.

Oktoberfest Preggers Style
don't worry...no beer for me...just visions of enjoying one in my head


On the trip, everybody threw a shower for me. I normally don't approve of baby shower games, but we played "Name the Celebrity Baby Names" and of course I won! Don't worry, I won't make Joe name ours Jayden James or Maddox.

32 Weeks
I am 32 weeks pregant today and here is a photo. Its really funny looking back to when I was 17 weeks and remembering that I thought I looked really pregnant and now I'm thinking "that was nothing!" 2 months to go!


The baby's room is 95% complete and I will have photos of that soon! We will also have photos of something almost as exciting as baby....In Unit Laundry! Yes, unless you haven't had in unit laundry, you truly just don't understand so stay tuned. I may actually enjoy doing laundry (ok, probably not)so this an important moment that will need documentation on the blog. And finally a bonus photo. Guess who!
2 comments:
We know who is in that picture. It is Aunt Coffee!
Love, Jason Alexei
But, do you know who is in Aunt Coffee's Belly. Hey, maybe that could be my name -- Grandma Coffee.
Post a Comment