Congratulations! It takes a genius to read my blog. My uncle Jason found a Blog Readability Test and my blog scored at "Genius," meaning it takes a genius education level to read my blog. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. I'm a little concerned that the test doesn't state that it takes a genius to write the posts. It must be all the slang and short choppy sentences I write. In any case, it is good to know that I surround myself with geniuses who are able to read and enjoy my blog (or at least tell me so).
Had a visit to the doctor this week and Dr. says that our baby has (in his words) a "head start" indicating baby may come a little early. My mom thinks by Thanksgiving and I just don't know! I guess time will tell...I may be posting belly shots 6 weeks from now. ug!
Oh and by the way...the winner of the baby name game will be announced upon Baby's birth. Don't fret though, Snarky, Yuri and Amos are in the running as much as they ever were.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment