
Boy! Good guessing, Granny & Jen. We had our ultrasound today and everything is normal and healthy. It is really amazing how much you can see in the ultrasound...spine, heartbeat, hands & toes and the indication that he is indeed a boy. He was moving around so much and kept putting his hands up to his face so the radiologist had a hard time getting a clear photo! The due date has changed a bit to December 7 and I am really starting to feel him move and the belly is definately getting bigger. I'll post a photo soon.
2 comments:
Joe and Lisa -
Hooray and congratulations! As soon as I posted it would be a girl, my girlfriend said that I was guaranteeing a boy because I'm never right!
As a side note, I'm not buying that this was an ultrasound of the baby. I think it's an ultrasound of Joe's tonsils and he's just bragging!
I hear that Albus and Severus are making a comeback in boys' names because of Harry Potter. Just a thought.....
Love,
Donna
How exciting!
Much love from the Jacksonville cousins!
Dolly, Mike, Hannah & Sarah
Post a Comment