Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy Boy

So I guess you can tell we have been busy since there has been a severe lack of new bellyblog content....although there is always a shortage of posts so I guess that is no excuse! Alex is teething, crawling, standing, cruising, dada and mama-ing and has been a very busy boy! Here are some photos.
Would you believe Alex crawled up to the Alma Mater all by himself? What a loyal fan.
Football makes baby and Mama very tired.
I love this picture. Such a sweet boy!Alex is so busy that we now have multiple baby gates. Here is Alex helping Dad out with the installation.
I hope Alex doesn't grow too much taller soon. We can't lower the crib anymore!
Sock Stealer! Alex's favorite game.
Baby's first apple picking trip. We love golden delicious apples!

Although we are chronically exhausted, we are having a more and more fun everyday. I can't believe he is almost a year old. wow.

No comments: